Necromongers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Necromongers

Necromongers Dealing the Fatal Blow since 2008!

2 posters

Redfaction guerilla

Xblade_Power
    Xblade_Power
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Redfaction guerilla Empty Re: Redfaction guerilla

Post  Xblade_Power Sun May 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Urm the date is set for the 5th of June on all platforms but its ubisoft so it will be about 20days later for the pc.
    Cant decide what to get it on Pc or xbox?
    Huskay
    Huskay
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Huskay Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

sounds like sweet music to me =D

do ya know if its PC yet.?

as i am yet stuck in the 'dark ages' with a PC =D
    Xblade_Power
    Xblade_Power
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Redfaction guerilla Empty Redfaction guerilla

Post  Xblade_Power Fri May 15, 2009 9:31 am

I just played the redfaction guerilla Demo on the xbox, The main thing I liked was the destruction system, It is a million times better than mercenaries 2. Everything and I mean everything can be smashed to pieces, for instance if you get enough momentum you can drive a truck clean through a building making a nice hole through the middle or making the whole building crumble down on top of you. The destruction engine is so awesome I am struggling to explain it in words.
    The single player is a free-roaming campaign set on a huge map on mars your rebelling against the earth defence force.

They say in multi-player there is nowhere to hide I can certainly believe them when they say that.

There is a large range of weapons available, there are the usual weapons like shotguns and assault rifles and there is also the less usual weapons which are mining tools and from what I have seen they are rather brutal, I like the sledge hammer its fun hitting someone at full force in the ribs with it and making them fly into the wall. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am