Necromongers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Necromongers

Necromongers Dealing the Fatal Blow since 2008!

4 posters

Left 4 Dead

Guardian99
    Guardian99
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty Left 4 Dead

Post  Guardian99 Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 am

I know we only just started the clan on ETQW and i don't intend on abandoning, however, there has been talk by many other clans about Left 4 Dead and it might be good if we expanded to more than one game to expand the clan. i intend on getting the game at some point what ... your thoughts would be appreciated
    Guardian99
    Guardian99
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty Game specs

Post  Guardian99 Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 am

In case anyone wants to know the game requirments on L4D are

CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
    RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
    Disc drive: DVD-ROM Drive
    Hard drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
    Video: Direct X 9 compatible video card -- Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0 (ATI 9600 or high. Or, Nvidia 6600 or higher)
    Sound: Direct X9.0c compatible sound card

Enjoy, hope you find this useful
    Xblade_Power
    Xblade_Power
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty no problem

Post  Xblade_Power Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm

those specs are less than etqw's so it shouldn't cause any problems with any members.

I was also thinking about maby starting a grand theft auto 4 clan when it comes out on pc, for online play?
    Guardian99
    Guardian99
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty GTA4

Post  Guardian99 Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:48 am

big MEH from me not that interested in it to be honest you can start a division yourself if you like I have no problem with that but I won't be rushing to game to buy it lol :p
    Huskay
    Huskay
    Admin
    Admin

Left 4 Dead Empty Re: Left 4 Dead

Post  Huskay Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 am

it'll give me night mares :S
    x3401
    x3401

Left 4 Dead Empty Re: GTA4

Post  x3401 Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 am

GTA4 is not the game for me.
    Left 4 dead i don´t know need to check it out.
    Very Happy
    Guardian99
    Guardian99
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty Well then

Post  Guardian99 Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 am

I got left 4 Dead a couple of days ago the game is amazing the people and community not so much, all I've found are a bunch of do nothing jerks with crap servers.... at least on ETQW theres a good friendly community with servers that don't disconnect you every 3 seconds it got old fast. Love the gameplay and AI, it's really something, no game is ever the same on it, though i think the community should grow along with the servers offered. Definetely a game you have to play with friends unless; you know each other and have the ability to work well and effectively in a team you will be shredded by Zombies.... Overall i'd give it 10/10 for gameplay, 9/10 for graphics and 11/10 for AI, no that isn't a typo it really is exceptional. The only down side is the poor community attached to the game who are so used to the 'Gordon Freeman' approach of being a sole invincible shooter you find it hard to accomplish anything. I'd advise it to anyone with a good bunch of mates otherwise you'll get very bored rapidly due to the idiots you'll be playing with. have fun Very Happy

Last edited by Guardian99 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Guardian99
    Guardian99
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty GTA 4

Post  Guardian99 Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:37 am

HAHAHA the game wouldn't run vey well on Xblade's computer i was in fits. Hopefully he has amended the problems with the game. If any of you ever played Supreme Commander you will have come across the gradual slow down of the game with a computer which just meets lowest specs or even on something meeting the medium level specs. However, with GTA it's a no go from the start so unless you have a high spec beast of a computer just get a Xbox 360 instead. When i say beast i mean at least a Gb of graphic memory as well as 2-3 Gb of Ram with a high end Dual core processor or maybe a low end Quad core its a real computer slayer Razz
    Xblade_Power
    Xblade_Power
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Left 4 Dead Empty lol

Post  Xblade_Power Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 am

It was something to do with my graphics card it was running at only 14.3% capacity so when I fix it, it should increace it by a huge margin and I emptied my hard drive and its not jolty anymore. It only appears to only be the video ram which cant keep up.

Sponsored content

Left 4 Dead Empty Re: Left 4 Dead

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm